This is a few weeks late, but we hosted a bridal shower for Becca at the beginning of May. We were lucky enough to host it with our good friend (and old Sunday school teacher) Marianne. They happen to live in the MOST beautiful, unique home on the creek. She has such creative and great taste.
All the hostesses preparing the feast...such a fun group of girls :)
I learned a lot of new recipes...including this one with smoked salmon and capers. I also learned a recipe for "southern sushi" which I will definitely be stealing :)
They have a little open-air space outside they call the "party shack." So cute!
Even Buster (our pastor) came to the shower...Becca and Craig must be some kind of VIPs...just kidding!
Playing fun shower games
Group shot
Matt and I need a tractor...don't we look good on one? haha...
Fun shot :)
Bride and Groom opening some gifts
We even had a root beer float stand complete with moon pies
Shot of the beautiful yard, tables, and house in the background
Only a few more DAYS 'til Becca and Craig become Mr. and Mrs. Seems like their engagement has flown by, I know Becca feels the same way :) Cannot wait to celebrate their marriage this Saturday!


0 comments:
Post a Comment