I feel like I say this a lot, but I have been so blessed with friendships in my life. Not just "friends" but people that I can call 24/7 any time of the night type of friends. True, real friendships are nothing to take for granted...and I think that is something that I have learned over the past couple of years. This past weekend we all got together at my parent's lake house for a laid back weekend of fun :)
Of course somebody had to jump in the lake at 1 am...this time it was J, then later Caleb
The boys all played corn hole and croquet on Saturday
Two nights full of staying up entirely too late...playing games, laughing hysterically, and reminiscing
Honestly, I didn't take one picture this weekend...these are all stolen from Kathryn! We were having too much fun just hanging out. I probably don't tell them enough, but I love my friends and I am lucky to have them! Thanks for a super fun weekend guys...can't wait 'til next time!

2 comments:
We are beyond blessed to have each other! Thanks to you and your parents for letting us stay at the "cottage"! It was a blast!!!!!!
P.S. i'm the only one in these pics that actually looks like it was a "no makeup" or fix your hair type of weekend! i just love having naturally beautiful friends!!!
We should probably just have one blog between the two of us. Love it and you! Can't wait to do it again soon : )
Post a Comment