A few weeks ago we traveled up to Clemson to see the Tigers play Wake Forest. Although it was a surprisingly tight game (last second field goal), it was a win!
Jordan and Will tailgating before the game
Matt and I
We had to tailgate pretty early since the game was at noon. We did more of a breakfast tailgate and it ended up being great!
Pam and Jordan
Jordan, Mr. Jeff, and Matt all decked out in their Clemson gear.
It was a really fun game and its always nice to spend a day in Clemson, such a beautiful place! We try to make it to at least once game every year, so I am glad we got a chance to go this season. Wish we could cheer on the Tigers at the Orange Bowl, but I don't think that will be happening! We will have to settle by cheering from the Charleston :)







0 comments:
Post a Comment