Are you sick of seeing these pictures yet? If you are, just ignore the next two posts!
This is how we spent most days. Laying on the beach, pina colada in hand, and enjoying a good book.
Matt got really addicted to the Hunger Games series while we were there...have you read them? They are pretty good!
Before dinner one night
The water was so pretty! Right when you got in the water these angel fish would swarm around you. At first I really didn't like them touching me, but after a while I got used to it!
We played a good game of Bocce ball on the beach. In this case, Matt homemade our Bocce ball set with different size coconuts. We also had a very intense beach volleyball tournament going on between the two of us. I won't brag too much, but I will note that I went 3-0 :)
This was the restaurant that we ate most meals at. The weather is perfect there with very little humidity, so you don't mind eating meals "open air."
Before dinner again
I swear, only one more post! ;)



0 comments:
Post a Comment