Sunday, December 11, 2011

Palm Island Part 2

We took tons of pictures while we were there...its hard to sort through them all!  There was no TV, internet, etc. on the island so most days were extremely laid back. 
Outside of our room ready for the beach

If you look closely you can see the boat says "Tiger"- he was there in spirit :)
We snorkeled several times while there.  They had equipment so you could snorkel at your leisure, but we also took a snorkeling trip as well.  This day we just snorkeled off the island.



We did have some difficulty with our camera switching from A/C to the humid air...therefore some of our pictures were blurry.  Oh well, at least we have them!


After our first day there I had gotten a little sun..but I had forgotten to take my sunglasses off.  I spent the rest of the week correcting this disaster!
 The sunsets every night were gorgeous. The best part is if we laid in our bed, this was our view!
 Before dinner the first night



 They were honestly some of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen...looking at these pictures makes me want to go back!

0 comments: