Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Shower for Blakely #2

I was fortunate to get to go to another shower for Blakely!  This shower was hosted by two of Lauren's sweet friends from church, Beth and Lisa. 
 Centerpiece on the table



 A big blurry, but Lauren's best friend from med school, Kate came all the way from Ohio and got to come to the shower!
 My mom enjoying the shower
 Everyone was so generous and Lauren got some of the most wonderful gifts!



 My parents bought Blakely a bookshelf and started her book collection.  With Lauren as her mother, she is sure to love reading!
 Liz with Laura Lee's baby girl

 This is Miss Anne Marie's (Richard's mothers) best friend and her daughter, Ashley.  Even though Miss Anne Marie wasn't able to make it to a shower because they are in Nova Scotia, it was so nice to have Barbie and Ashley there. 



Lauren and Kate again, Kate just announced she is expecting her second baby!

This shower was several weeks ago, but now Lauren is almost 37 weeks and it is getting very close to baby time!  I am so excited, I can barely stand it!

0 comments: