We are excited we are finally at 12 weeks...I feel like that in and of itself is a big milestone! I am going to hopefully start doing weekly posts. I can't promise there will be a picture...but I do want to try to document the week's events.
Pregnancy Highlights
How far along? 12 weeks
Size of the baby? It is about the size of a lime according to Babycenter
Maternity Clothes? None yet, but I have bought some cute ones and I cannot wait to grow into them! Some of my pants have gotten snug, but I am thinking I am going to break out the "belly band" that Jordan got me this week to continue to wear some of my pants. Dresses are still all ok.
Gender? Don't know yet, but we are definitely finding out
Movement? Not yet
Sleep? Its been pretty good...starting to get a little uncomfortable. Also I am getting up once at night to pee...that is definitely new for me.
Cravings? No real cravings, but tons of food aversions. I swear there are a list of foods that I used to love that I have vowed never to eat again (at the top of my list are wings...ugh...it makes me gag to type the word)
Symptoms? Vomiting, nausea, and more vomiting. Just what you wanted to hear right? Weeks 4-8 were really rough when it came to nausea. I couldn't go anywhere but work really for that month and do nothing but lie on the couch when I got home. Luckily the nausea has died down a little bit, but the vomiting is worse...will some one please explain that to me? Poor Matt has seen a whole new side of me! He has been the best husband/daddy-to-be! Other symptoms I have include frequent urination, infrequent heartburn, and of course fatigue.
What I miss? Feeling normal...I am hoping this is coming soon!
Milestones? Making it to 12 weeks and hopefully the 1st trimester symptoms will start waning
What I am nervous about? I always get a little nervous about appointments...so maybe that
What I'm excited about? So much! We have an appointment and ultrasound this Friday...can't wait to see our little munchkin again.
Here is a bad quality picture from this morning. There is a little bump starting to break through! Maybe it was just my breakfast, but I think its a bump :)
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
4 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment