I'm still here...just hadn't had a lot to blog about lately! I have been too busy loving on the cutest niece in the world :) Ok, so I am a little biased...but its a little true. She's adorable. You can check her out over at my sisters blog here. She is one month old today and I can hardly believe how fast time flies!
I of course get a daily picture of her (more like 3 times a day...but I don't complain!) Here is the picture I got this morning:
Is she not just so precious? Matt and I got the opportunity to babysit for her last weekend because Lauren and Richard went to good friends' wedding. She had to take her first bottle and she took it like such a champ! She was a natural :)
We have also been working on a few home improvement projects, I will share those with you soon! Happy Friday everyone!


0 comments:
Post a Comment