Banks, you are SIX weeks old!
Six weeks old means mommy is half way done with her maternity leave (boo!)
You are doing so well and have become more and more of a joy everyday!
You did two really great things this week!
You rolled over for the first time, not sure if it was on accident because we haven't seen it again, but you did it! You were on your tummy and you just got mad and flipped right over. What a stud :)
The other GREAT thing you did this week was you slept for EIGHT hours straight! I was shocked when I heard you cry and rolled over and saw it was 5 am. You have only done it once, but you will consistently sleep one six hour stretch and then a 3-4 hour one. I can't complain because in the middle of the night when I feed you, you go right back to sleep.
You have started to coo and make little noises that are the sweetest things. I love hearing them. In the mornings when you wake up you will usually wake up with sweet little noises instead of crying now. It just melts my heart to see your sweet face in the morning.
Your eyes are very blue and have gotten a little bluer since birth. I know it can still change, but I think they are beautiful!
After some decision making and many discussions with our on call pediatrician, Aunt Lauren, we started you on some Zantac for some reflux. You have done great with this and I think it is making you much more comfortable.
Clothing and diaper sizes are the same since last week.
Your little personality is so sweet. You love to look into mommy and daddy's eyes. If we start talking you will stop what you're doing and look for us. We still have not seen an official smile as of this week, but we are hoping for it soon!
You love the paci, bath time, and riding in the car.
We love you so much! What we do without you?



0 comments:
Post a Comment