I had the honor of being in my good friend Shannon's wedding last weekend! As I've mentioned I work with Shannon so I have gotten daily updates on the wedding plans for the past 10 months. I was so excited to see Shannon's wedding vision come to life!
There was a weekend full of awesome wedding events!
Thursday night the weekend kicked off with a cocktail party at one of Shannon and Berkeley's friend's gorgeous house downtown. Snapped a shot as I was leaving my little man :)
Bridesmaid luncheon at 82 Queen
Me, Shannon, and Kimberly
I had the opportunity a few weeks ago to go see Shannon get her bridal portraits done. I had to keep them hidden until now, but we are some beautiful shots!
Bride and bridesmaids getting ready!
Kimberly and I before wedding
Shannon at her reception site before the ceremony! Her reception was so creative and beautiful!
The reception was so, so beautiful. She thought of every last detail!
Congratulations Shannon and Berkeley, everything was PERFECT!!! I was so happy to be a part of your day!
Glad we survived the weekend too with lots of help from Mama C and GG. It was tough not getting to put my baby boy to sleep three nights in a row, but worth it to celebrate with Shannon :)








0 comments:
Post a Comment