I ordered the template from etsy and then had then printed on vista print. Turned out great and so much cheaper!! Plus you can customize your design a lot more. If you want the specific etsy vendor let me know!
My little piece of the internet to document all the fun adventures of the Cogdills! Matt and I have THREE boys that currently make our world go 'round! Enjoy the (way too) many pictures of their sweet faces.
4 comments:
So cute!! Where did you order these from?
Beautiful!
I ordered the template from etsy and then had then printed on vista print. Turned out great and so much cheaper!! Plus you can customize your design a lot more. If you want the specific etsy vendor let me know!
Thanks soooo much for the precious announcement! It's sitting on my frig for all to see! LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment