Friday, October 19, 2012

7 Weeks Old

You are 7 weeks old, Banks!

You are changing so much!

Whats the best thing that happened this week?  You started SMILING!  You first smiled at Uncle Will and then Aunt Jordan.  Your next smile was for Pop Pop.  You see how mommy and daddy were getting a little jealous?!


I managed to catch your second smile ever on camera.  This was moments after your first smile :)


Then you flashed that big, gummy grin right at daddy and mommy and our hearts just melted.  I have never seen something so precious in my whole life.  You have been flashing it at us ever since.  Your favorite place to smile is on your changing table, especially in the morning or after your bath. 


You took our first road trip to Lexington.  You did great and slept the whole way there and back.  We spent one night there and you slept great in your pack and play!  Makes us not so scared to travel :)


You are still eating great, about every three hours.  I can tell you are getting bigger because when that three hours rolls around you're not screaming in hunger anymore ;)  You normally are sleeping and I wake you up to eat. 

Still doing babywise and I think things are getting better.  Your naptime has been somewhat difficult probably because I love to hold you :)  We have had to be better about napping in your crib or at least your Mamaroo, which you are doing better with.   You will always nap great in your carseat/stroller if we are out. 

We found out this week you LOVE the Baby Bjorn, its our magic bullet :)  When I had Bible study at my house this week, I had to wear it around so that you would be sweet for everyone.


Your little personality is blossoming and you are so sweet.  You are the sweetest, most cuddly baby, but when you want something (hungry, wet diaper, or something we can't figure out haha) you let us know in a big way!  You have your normal cry and then you have the most pathetic cry that we hear every now and then.  When I hear it, it breaks my heart, but its also a little funny because it is just so pathetic. When you start doing that we know you mean business, haha. 

No more rolling over this week, maybe next week. :)



This week mommy and daddy went on a double date with Lauren and Richard.  We went and got sushi.  I hadn't had sushi since becoming pregnant and I was so excited!  It was delicious!


I love your little toes!  Is there anything sweeter than baby toes?

0 comments: