Thursday, March 3, 2016

20 weeks, baby #3

 
Pregnancy Highlights from this week:

How far along? 20 weeks

Size of the baby? 6.5 inches crown to rump and about 10 oz., about the size of a mango

Maternity Clothes?  None yet, I need to get my box out and start wearing them.  I am down to like 10 things that still fit.

Gender? Another sweet baby BOY!  I am in shock that we will have three boys!

Movement? Yes I have started to feel movement pretty consistently

Sleep? Sleep is still very good!

Cravings? none really at the moment...fruit possibly.

Symptoms? Yall, this pregnancy has been a dream.  Hardly any morning sickness (praise God, where did that come from!?!) I have to remind myself all the time that I am actually pregnant. I have mild, mild back pain at the end of the day, but that's all right now.  This must be one sweet baby in there making my life so easy.

What I miss?  my clothes...

Milestones?  Half way there, how is that possible?
 
What I'm nervous about?  Three kids. 3 and under.  That is all.

 
What I'm excited about? Three boys...never thought I would be so excited about that, but it gets me super excited to think about the adventures we will in years to come.  
 


2 comments:

Lauren black said...

3 under 3 is tough but so rewarding. You can't do it mama!

Lauren black said...

Can**