Wednesday, March 23, 2016

You Scream, I Scream, We all Scream for Ice Cream!

All of the birthday parties Banks has gone to have been for MY friends' children.  Now, that's not to say he hasn't become friends with these children, but its mostly because I am friends with their mothers.  Well Banks went to his first birthday party of one of HIS friends from school.  Every preschool day I hear about "Brayden." All the adventures they have in class and such.  When I ask what goes on at school, 99% of the time I get a story about Brayden.  Well Brayden invited us to his ice cream party and of course we had to go!
 
 
Blakely was invited too, so we were happy to go together!  It was at Menchie's (a frozen yogurt spot) and was really fun!


Banks was allowed to make his own ice cream with toppings...
If it contained sugar, it was on his ice cream. 

 
Banks and the bday boy, Brayden!

 
These two were so silly the whole party.  It was so fun to see Banks with one of his buddies just being BOYS!


 
Happy Birthday Brayden, thanks for the fun party!

0 comments: