Pregnancy Highlights from this week:
No bump pic this week...its growing, so I'll post a pic soon.
No bump pic this week...its growing, so I'll post a pic soon.
How far along? 14 weeks
Size of the baby? It is about the size of a lemon or 3 1/2 inches...and growing!
Maternity Clothes? It is hit or miss on the maternity clothes right now. I mostly wear regular clothes, but I wear a pair of maternity black pants and a pair of maternity jeans every now and then.
Gender? Don't know yet, I think we will find out either next Wednesday or the next...we can't wait! I go back and forth with my "feeling" of what I think it is. Part of me has always thought it is a boy, but lately I have been feeling girl a little bit...so who knows! We would honestly be thrilled with either...I think that is part of the joy of a first child :)
Movement? It was moving all around on the ultrasound, but I can't feel it yet
Sleep? Been good lately, I have been going to bed between 8-9pm haha, hopefully I will get a little more energy back soon.
Cravings? I still haven't had any true cravings I don't think. I am now finding myself wanting to eat more beef as opposed to chicken, and I normally always pick chicken. I was craving a burger Friday night so Matt took me to Five Guys and it was delicious!
Symptoms? Still vomiting with some nausea. I am ready for this one to go away. I did have one day this past week where I didn't get sick...total milestone for me! Also one of the most annoying symptoms is that I am always short of breath, its kinda embarrassing, haha.
What I miss? For some reason I have been wanting a turkey sandwich. I would never really want this before, but I guess its the fact that you can't have it makes you want it more.
Milestones? Knowing that we can find out soon if its a boy/girl
What I am nervous about? nothing at the moment
What I'm excited about? I am excited to really start showing and for people (strangers) to know I am pregnant and not just getting a beer belly ;) Also I am excited to know the gender so we can start decorating the nursery. My parents bought me an awesome crib...ill post about that soon!

0 comments:
Post a Comment