Thursday, March 8, 2012

Beginnings of the Nursery

So I have just begun to think about how I want to decorate the nursery.  Such a fun job...its just so hard to choose from the millions of ideas going on in my head!

After visiting Baby Bloomers (an adorable baby store in Mt. P) a few times I knew two things for sure...didn't matter boy or girl.  First, I was obsessed with Newport Cottage cribs and secondly, I was pretty set on having a colored crib.  After lots of back and forth I decided on this adorable crib and picked the color "baby blue." That was the one color I knew I wanted in both a boy or girl room.  We got the crib and I LOVE IT!  My parents were very gracious to give it to us our first baby gift :) 
Here it is all carefully packed in the back of my dad's car.  The cribs are made in one little shop in California and specially made just for you!

 Here is the color.  If you click on the the link to the crib website, you can see that it is a poster crib and how these "balls" are on the top of the posters.  So unique and beautiful!
First big purchase for Baby C done...so exciting!

0 comments: