Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Boy or Girl?

So we took a quick poll of our families of what everyone thinks that Baby C will be...boy or a girl?

The poll was split at 58% thinking boy and 42% thinking girl!

I have also been doing a few of the "old wives tales" and so far they are pretty split.

Heartrate:  They say over 140 bpm is a girl...well it has been 160 and then 159.

Chinese Gender Calendar: this is split girl/boy depending on which website you use

Carrying low or high:  Well honestly I am not showing too much so this is hard to tell...Matt believe that I am carrying "low" so we will go with boy on that one

Nausea and Sickness: I have definitely had this, so they say that means girl

Cravings:  I have not been craving sweets and have actually not really wanted any, that is toward boy

Even/Odd: Legend has it that if the mother's age and year of conception are the same (both even or both odd) then it is a girl, if they are different it is a boy. Well I was 27 and it was 2011...both odd...so that means girl

Complexion: I have not had any issues with acne...so that means boy


What do you think???

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I"m going to need to see a picture to decide!! :)

Courtney said...

I keep thinking it's going to be a boy, only b/c cam told me yall had decided on a boy name.
And now that Kathryn is having a boy, i'm just assuming yall will too, haha!
Love this post, so cute!
Can't wait for yall to find out next week :)