Pregnancy Highlights from this week:
How far along? 15 weeks
Size of the baby? It is about the size of an apple or 4 inches crown to rump
Maternity Clothes? It is hit or miss on the maternity clothes right now. I mostly wear regular clothes, but I wear a pair of maternity black pants and a pair of maternity jeans every now and then.
Gender? Don't know yet, I think we will find out sometime next week!
Movement? It was moving all around on the ultrasound, but I can't feel it yet
Sleep? Still going to bed kind of early, but sleep is ok. I am a stomach sleeper and I am a little freaked out to still be sleeping on my stomach. Everyone tells me it is ok, but it still freaks me out. I need to learn quickly how to become a side-sleeper.
Cravings? No real cravings still. I am definitely not craving sweets and I will usually pass these up. If I do crave anything its salty stuff.
Symptoms? Still vomiting with some nausea. I will say, for the first time since I found out I was pregnant, I have seen a decrease in this. It is only about every other day, which is progress! Other than that I feel great, I am finally starting to feel normal again :)
What I miss? Probably coffee and Diet Cherry Coke
Milestones? 15 weeks is a milestone, right?
What I am nervous about? nothing at the moment
What I'm excited about? Finding out the gender soon!!! I cannot wait!
Here is my 15 week pic...I think the belly is really starting to grow!
Here is my 15 week pic...I think the belly is really starting to grow!


0 comments:
Post a Comment