Pregnancy Highlights from this week:
How far along? 23 weeks, 1 day
Size of the baby? 11.5 inches head to heel, and a little over one pound, about the size of a mango
Maternity Clothes? Almost all maternity stuff with a few exceptions in the shirts and dress department
Gender? Sweet baby boy!
Movement? Lots and lots of movement, I feel like the kicks they are getting stronger. I have noticed all my kicks are below my belly button. He was breech at my 20 week scan and I am starting to think that he has stayed that way since. Is that
Sleep? Sleep is a struggle. I still cannot find a good position.
Symptoms? I have had a "bad taste" in my mouth lately, after some googling, its normal, just annoying! My appetite has also definitely increased, I am literally hungry all day long.
What I miss? Sleeping on my stomach!
Milestones? 23 weeks...he is viable (only a crazy neurology NP would care about this)!
What I am nervous about? Things have gone so well so far, just praying that this continues.
What I'm excited about? Everything! I know I've said this for several weeks, but this is the week we are putting the nursery together! The board and batten and all the painting is DONE so we are ready to put it together. We have company in town this weekend, so we will doing most of it next week.
Sorry about the poor quality of the picture, we took this in five seconds with Matt's phone before I walked out the door this morning! But you get the idea :)
Sorry about the poor quality of the picture, we took this in five seconds with Matt's phone before I walked out the door this morning! But you get the idea :)


2 comments:
Hey! Came across your blog on Kelly's Korner. I'm due Sept 21, just a couple of weeks behind you. I'm originally from Greenville, SC currently living in Alabama. Hope it's a great pregnancy for you!
Thats awesome...Sept 21 is actually my birthday :) Its a good day! Hope things are going well for you too!
Post a Comment