Banks you are 10 weeks old!
You are so smiley and happy. Everyday you get more easy going and sweet!
I had to take your 10 week old picture twice because you spit up/drooled all over your first outfit. You looked so cute though, I had to include a few.
You had your first very tiny cold this week. You started coughing Sunday night every so often and then you were slightly congested the next morning. We elevated your mattress a little bit and put a humidifier in your room and you were good to go. Not sure if it even counts as a cold, but we will say it does :)
You rolled over front to back AND back to front this week. I think it might have been an accident while you were kicking away on your playmat, but we will count it. Daddy and I were just sitting on the couch and couldn't believe it!
You are definitely moving around more in your crib now. We will often find you horizontal and once this week daddy found you with your legs through the slats! Good thing you had a sleep sack on so they wouldn't stick out too far.
Knock on wood I think we are making progress with nighttime sleep. You made one stretch this week from 9:00-6:30. This did require us putting in your paci a few times while you were "talking" to yourself, but otherwise you did GREAT. I have learned not to get too excited about good sleep until it becomes consistent, so we will just rejoice that its going well now, knowing it could change any minute.
Your voice is changing a little bit and you are making more definitive coos and sounds. Your cry is becoming less newborn and more infant.
At 10 weeks old I can tell that your stomach and metabolism are getting more mature. You are not starving by the time your 3 hour feeding rolls around like before. I normally have to wake you up out of your nap to keep you on schedule.
Your Aunt Ashley (Pam's daughter) came and met you this week all the way from Florida!
She loved you of course :) We went to lunch and to do some shopping while she was here.
As a side note, you wore your first pair of shoes this week! Just some soft Robeez, but they looked adorable! So funny to see you in shoes.
I love you more with each passing day. I never imagined loving your this much, I just love every second I spend with you!





1 comments:
He really looks like his daddy now!!!!
Post a Comment