Sunday, November 18, 2012

11 Weeks Old

Banks, you are 11 weeks old!

I am just loving this stage you are in.  For the past few weeks I have felt like I can predict your schedule and know your "wants."  It has made me a much more confident mama and you a much more happy baby. Honestly you barely cry anymore except right before a nap when you're a little bit fussy.  When becomes nap time, you let us know and you usually go down pretty quickly. 


Your personality has been coming out more and more.  You are very sweet and love to smile at everyone!  I will have to brag and say that you smile for everyone, but there is a special smile you save for your mama.  It makes my heart just melt!  You have a little special smile for daddy, too!


You have come a LONG way with sleep this week. Several nights you slept from 8:30pm-7am!!!  It was like a miracle from heaven :)  You have also had two nights after that where you woke up around 2-3am and had to eat because you were hungry.   I think we are making tremendous progress, though.  You're becoming such a big boy. 

You are a very efficient eater.  It only takes about 10-12 minutes to breastfeed you and you are done.  This is pretty convenient, especially when we are out.


You are on the verge of laughing.  You will smile SO big and give this light, quick breathing that almost sounds like laughing, but its not quite there. 


I am soaking up this last bit of time with you before I go back to work.  Not going to lie, it makes me a little teary eyed every time I think about it, but I am SO thankful you will be in good hands while I'm gone.  It will help that I will probably get no less than 5 picture messages throughout the day :)


You are liking tummy time a little bit more.  After about 5-10 minutes you are done though, so we usually try to break it up into a few sessions. 


Cutie!


Love you so much little man!

0 comments: