Banks, you are NINE weeks old!
We went to the doctor this past Monday and you got your first round of shots. You cried for just a brief minute and then I scooped you up and you were good to go. You were a little fussy that night, but overall you were such a good boy. I think it hurt mommy watching more than it hurt you.
Your stats at the doctor:
Weight: 11lbs 9oz 50-75%
Height: 23 3/4in 75%
Head Circumference: 15 1/2 inches 25-50%
You got a great check up and you are right on track!
You smile ALL the time now and it just my favorite thing. You could pretty much get me to do anything with that gummy grim of yours :)
Everyday you learn new things and are changing. You are starting to notice toys and love to look at them. You are so happy in the mornings and love to play on your changing table.
You are still getting up once or twice a night. I love how all the books say if you follow such and such routine your baby will sleep through the night. HA! You are on a very good babywise routine during the day, but you still need at least one feeding to get you through the night. I have honestly come to the point where I enjoy that little time we get by ourselves at night. You will sleep though the night soon enough and I will probably miss that time. I am just enjoying each moment this stage has to offer.
These are the precious eyes that look back at me when we're snuggling, nothing better.
When I go back to work you will be staying three days with GG and one day with Aunt Lauren and one day with me! Aunt Lauren and I have been trying to spend some days together at home so we can focus on eachother's babies' routines. We spent the day with Blakely and Aunt Lauren at her house this week. We ate lunch, took walks, and even worked on finishing up our craft project (more to come on that later). You are really starting to look and smile at your cousin...it melts my heart to see you interact!
Halloween happened this week, too, but we will do a whole other post on that :)







1 comments:
Banks is such a pretty baby! Love the picture of his eyes! Great perspective on the middle of the night feedings. I will certainly keep that in mind too. What times does your little guy wake up during the night? Eliza gets her last feeding at 10ish (dreamfeed) and then wakes up anywhere from 1:30-2:30 and then again at 5ish. I can get her to go back down after that 5am feeding till about 7:30 and then we're up for the day! Love to hear your nighttime schedule. :)
Post a Comment