Saturday, November 3, 2012

Scrub-A-Dub-Dub

Bath time is one of Banks' favorite parts of the day!  The second he slips into the warm water he is calm and happy.  He loves when we scrub his little head and pour water over him.


We usually bathe right after you eat so that you are alert.  




You would probably stay in the water all day if we let you!  Well, as long as we kept it warm for you. 





After you are all clean we wrap you up in your towel and snuggle for just a few minutes. 





I don't know what it is about this time, but I could just eat you up!  You are so snuggly and sweet.  There is nothing like a squeaky clean baby!


After you are dry we get a diaper on you.  I have learned the hard way that we don't wait too long in your towel without a diaper ;)


Then we rub you down with lotion on your changing table. 




So glad you love bath time, its fun for you and me!  On the weekends daddy steals bath time and he will bathe you.  Either way, you love it and I hope you always do.  Maybe that means you will be a water baby and love swimming, too.  Hope so!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

i LOVE these sweet pictures. The ones of him wrapped in the towel are just precious.

Tricia said...

I know you DO eat him up!!! What a precious little thing!!!