This weekend some of our best friends traveled to come see Banks and hang out with us! It was such a fun weekend just hanging out with no real plans.
I love these girls so much! Cameron I have known since I moved to SC after third grade and our friendship is pretty much stayed the same since that day :). I lived with Cameron at PC and we met Catie first semester of college and hit it off immediately. Catie then lived with us for the rest of the college. Then to add to all the fun, Catie and Cameron and I all married boys that were roommates, too! It was three matches made in heaven, haha. It makes all getting together very fun!
Jonathan had a good time with Banks this weekend! He is such a natural, at one point I didn't know where J and Banks were and then I realized he went and changed his diaper without being asked. Now that is a good man!
Matt and the boys smoked some BBQ all day Saturday and it was so delicious! We all just hung out, talked, cooked, ate, and watched football all day. J and Will are huge Georgia fans so it was nice both Clemson and Georgia won so that we were all happy :)
Thank you for coming and visiting us, what a fun weekend! Its such a blessing in life to have friends that you can truly be yourself around. We love you guys!



0 comments:
Post a Comment