This weekend was SO pretty! I was so excited to be able to get outside and sit in the warm sun! I pretty much rearranged my weekend so we could spend as much time outside as possible. On Saturday we invited a bunch of friends over for a little cornhole tournament. We all brought lawn chairs, coolers, footballs, bocce ball (which we never got to play), etc. It was so hot I had to go inside and change to a shirt that wouldn't give me tan lines :)
Here is Mandy showing off her cornhole skills ;)
Stephen and Emma ended up winning the tournament. Little suspicious since it's their game, haha.
We could definitely use some more sun :)
Matt and Stephen throwin' the ol' pig skin. Tiger is of course trying to catch it. He is OBSESSED with football. When he sees one he goes crazy. He can't even carry it around because he can't get his mouth around it, but he is still obsessed. We decided to try and just let Tiger "roam" around while we played and he surprisingly did great. He never wandered off and listened really well. I was pleasantly surprised!
After our long day of playing outside it started to get a little chilly when the sun started to go down. Not to mention all the bugs that decided to come out then, too. We decided to go inside and we ordered pizza and watched the Northern Iowa/Kansas game. My bracket has gone completely to pot. I only have ONE of my elite 8 teams left and none of my final fours...way to go me. So, even though I should have wanted Kansas to win I was cheering for N. Iowa because I wanted everyone else's brackets to be as terrible as mine, pretty rude huh? ha. So Ben, Stephen, and I were the most annoying N. Iowa fans ever and it worked out for us because they won. What a good game! All in all it was such a fun and relaxing day. I needed a good, warm day to brighten my spirits....doesn't spring just do that to ya?

1 comments:
FFFFFFFFAAAAAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOK manesh~~~
Post a Comment