Monday, March 8, 2010

TWO years!

It is hard for me to believe that it has already been TWO years since I walked down the aisle and said "I do!" Time really has flown by, but I have honestly loved every minute of it.  I have learned so much about myself, some good some not so good (haha) in these past two years.  I am SO absolutely thankful for my wonderful husband and could not imagine one day without him.  I am more in love with him today than I was last year or the day we got married, and I hope that I can say that every year until we are 100.  The Lord has blessed me beyond anything I deserve and I give Him all the credit.  God is so good to me!
I wish we were on our way to Nuevo Vallarta again instead of being stuck at work and school today.  I don't know if I would go back and do my wedding over again (too much stress and attention for me haha) but I would DEFINITELY take another honeymoon!
I love you Matt, thank you for the best two years of my life :)

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."
-James 1:17

0 comments: