Monday, March 15, 2010

Funniest Show of ALL Time

I am not the type of person that will laugh at movies or TV shows...I think they are funny, just not laugh out loud funny.  It gets on Matt's nerves because he will be cracking up at something and, although it might be funny, I sit with a straight face. That is just me.  I think real life is hilarious and spend hours laughing at people or situations or even jokes told to me- just not TV or movies.  Well, I have found one show that literally cracks me up.  Modern Family makes me DIE laughing the whole time.  I know this is a bold statement, but its the best show on TV.  Here is a clip from this past week's episode.  If you watch the show this will make more sense to you, but Cam is my favorite character.  He is the chubbier one in the car in the clip.



Not only is it funny, but it some how leaves you with a little "feel-good" moment at the end of each episode.  So if you don't watch, you need to start.  I am making you. It comes on Wednesdays on ABC at 9:00, so set your DVR :)

0 comments: