Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Matt!

Today is Matt's 25th birthday...a quarter of a century old :)  I wont mention the fact that I already beat him to it, but thats ok!  When its Matt's birthday, it is always like a week long celebration.  It was no different this year, things started this past Friday when we met with his mom for his birthday, on Saturday he ate dinner with his grandparents, then it continued to Sunday where we had his birthday dinner, cake, and presents with my parents.  He even squeezed in a round of golf for his birthday with his dad somewhere in there! I can't talk too much because my birthdays tend to be a little out of control, too.

Here is Matt with all his presents at my parent's house.  That strange chair-looking one is actually a lawn cart.  We thought it was some kind of chair, too :)

I love the time between March 3 and September 21 when we are the same age.  Makes me feel like less of a "cougar" (as Matt would call it). haha!
Mmmm...chocolate eclair cake, our favorite!

Most of his presents this year were for the house that hopefully we will buy soon!  So he got things like weed eaters, shop vacs, lawn carts, etc.  He seemed pretty excited about them, not exactly what I would be thrilled about!  The celebration continues tonight at California Dreaming.  We are going to meet Jordan and Will and maybe Lauren and Richard (if they're not on call) for a little birthday celebration.  Well, happy birthday Matt- I love you and hope you have a great 25th birthday!!!  

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Please tell Matt happy birthday from me!
I MISS YOU!!!
Come by to see us when you're in L-town!
Hope you're doing well and enjoying life in Charleston!
Love your blog and keeping up with you from afar!
LOVE YOU!!!

Kathryn said...

If you're a cougar, what am I??? Happy Birthday to Matt!!!

Cameron said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTY!!! You celebrate all month long if you want..hehe!
Miss you both and hope to hang out soon!
Love you!

Living the Long Life... said...

BUON COMPLEANNO to Matt!! See, I do know some Italian!!

Can't wait to see you guys again! Hopefully when I come back to visit in July I will see you!

Melissa