Thursday, March 18, 2010

March Madness

I am not a basketball fan- to be honest, I didn't watch one game this year.  BUT- somehow I have gotten sucked into creating a "bracket" for March Madness.  Because I knew absolutely nothing about these teams, I had to come up with some type of system of how I picked my teams.  I decided to strictly base my teams off of their average points per game from this past season.  I am not exactly sure if this system will work out, but we will find out!  I have picked BYU to win the national championship- not first choice, but I have to go with the system! So, go Cougars :)

P.S. I wanted to attach my bracket, but couldn't find a way to make it look perfect. And it still looked really wonky so I took it off. 

All you need to know is that my final four are Texas, BYU, Villanova, and Kansas :)

1 comments:

Kathryn said...

Where's Duke in your final four???