Monday, March 1, 2010

Go Hose!

As I had mentioned, this past weekend was our cheerleading reunion.  It was so much fun and it was SO good to see some of my best friends that I hadn't seen in forever.  We pretty much spent the whole weekend just talking, playing games, being silly, and catching up.  Not to mention a few stunts thrown in there :)  I knew it was going to happen, I am just glad we are all still alive!
Me and Kathryn snuggled in our bed ready to go to sleep the first night. 
A few of the lazy bums that decided to stay in our pajamas instead of go on a run.  I can't keep up with all those half marathoners :)
We played the game where you give a scenario and take a picture of the reaction.  I can't remember this one, of course, but it was obviously pretty disgusting. 




We played all kinds of games this weekend...too bad my catchphrase got cancer and sounded like it was dying the whole time :(
Group Picture! This one definitely belongs in the PC Magazine


And we had to do a few stunts to prove that we still had it ;)  And not only did we still have it, but we are still good at it! haha, jk- but we did do a lib, first try!  

"Senior" lib- Laurie would be proud!  This weekend was so much fun and I hope we continue to do this every year.  I love all these girls and had forgotten how absolutely funny they are and how much fun we have when we get together.  We had four years to recap and almost three years to fill eachother in on, one weekend was just not enough!

0 comments: