If you have checked my blog in the last 12 hours or so it has probably been a mess. I have been trying to rearrange and get a new look for my blog and have tried many, many options. I really wanted a cooler banner than the one I had...which was so plain. I kept seeing everybody having all these cool designs and pictures and I wanted that too!! haha! Well I have finally come up with something. I don't know if this is the final product or not, but I like it for right now. I switched my template to "stretch" and now it has done some wonky things to my previous posts. Which is fine, but I have to decide if I like this stretch or not. I think it will only work if you have a wide computer screen and not a square one, so I don't like that too much. I am still messing with it, so bear with me! It might change ten more times before I am finished, but hopefully I can find something I like. Any "professional" bloggers out there have suggestions let me know :)
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
2 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment