I watch the Golden Globes, Academy Awards, Emmy's, etc. for one purpose...to see what everyone's wearing! Who cares about "best picture" or "best actor," because I personally have made it a rule to never watch anything that wins too many awards. Usually the more awards a movie wins is directly related to how unwatchable it is. Anyways, just wanted to weigh-in on who was wearing what and what I thought (not that my opinion matters!). I thought there were actually some wearable dresses this time around. What do you think?
These were my favorites, and I think I would actually wear most of them!
I thought this was very tasteful and if I had to choose this may be the one I would actually wear.
Claire Danes might need to eat a cheeseburger or two...haha
These next dresses I wasn't sure so about...
Jennifer Lopez looked really good in this dress, but I am not so sure how I feel about that little sparkly drape she has going on.
First of all, this dress was a little on the skimpy side for me. Second of all, those black shoes are hideous with it.
I really like Natalie Portman, but I am not so sure I like the giant sparkly rose.
Then there are the dresses that are just butt-ugly.
I will say I am biased when it comes to Angelina Jolie, even though its been 6 years since she and Brad got together, I am still pissy she stole Brad from Jennifer Aniston. Did anyone notice how they showed the two of them cuddled up (sans any kind of smile) like 100x during the show?
This looks like a sun dress I had in 7th grade. Seriously, I had this exact pattern.
Sandra Bullock could have done way better...she is too pretty to wear such a curtain.
Did you all watch? What did you think? Any other favorites?















1 comments:
i'm with you on most of those dresses! some cute and classy, but some way too ugly to leave the house in! reminds me of our "Miss Freshman" pageant we put on in your attic.
Post a Comment