Of all the roommates that I lived with my senior year there is just one more to go to tie the knot. It has been a long, fun ride with all of our weddings. Truly, I am sad to see it end. I know there are many more fun, life stages ahead of us, but this season was a great one. There were so many excuses for reunions and sleepovers and fun parties. This past Saturday we kicked off Gail's wedding fun with a shower in Greenville at a little restaurant called "Brick Street Cafe."
They have a bakery in the cafe and this is their most popular cake, a sweet potato cake. I am sure you can imagine, but it was delicious!
Sweet friends at our table
It was a monogram shower so Gail got plenty of towels, trays, glasses, etc. Monogram showers are my favorite!
All the hostesses with the Bride!
We spent the weekend actually in Augusta with Cameron and Jonathan because we went to Anna Brook's wedding, a friend from PC, that night! Jonathan and Matt did a pretty good job of convincing us that they should just sit this one out. Well, we gave in and I went as Cameron's date...always my favorite, anyways ; ) Megan did a beautiful job with a reading during the ceremony and then we all partied the night away at the reception. SUCH a fun weekend spent with some best friends! Cant wait for more of Gail's wedding fun!

2 comments:
Lyssy, Cam told me ALL about the wedding and how "bad" you two were with your giggling! She had our whole family rolling with all the stories! I could just see you both now!
Glad ya'll had a fun weekend together!
Love you!
I still can't deny that the sourdough bread was the best I've ever tasted!
Oh and did I forget to mention that you and I both attended Piedmont Community?...but "shhh" alyssa, don't say that too loud!
great memories...love you! thanks for spending the weekend with us! can't wait to come down to Charleston and spend the weekend with y'all!
Post a Comment