Thursday, January 20, 2011

Three Things...

...that I am excited about!  Now that I work 5 days a weeks, life can be uh....a little mundane at times.  You get in a routine and just keep going through the motions.  SO, sometimes you have celebrate the small stuff!  So here are things that I am currently pumped about, big or small, just things that make me happy :)

1. A few months ago I noticed a sign pop up in West Ashley and you know what it said?  "Coming Soon: East Bay Deli." Well I love EBD, but the closest one to us in downtown, so I don't eat there very often.  I usually only eat there when my mom comes in town because she is waaaay more obsessed with it than any one person should be.  But who wouldn't love a salad bar overflowing with delicious vegetables, chicken salad, and tiny little muffins? Anyways, I think they are almost complete with construction and it should be open VERY soon! YAY!

{picture taken of the progress this AM on my way to work}

2. The Bachelor.  I am not exactly sure why I love this show, but I do.  It is definitely my guilty pleasure.  Matt on the other hand refuses to watch it...not even one second...but I don't let it stop me.  That is why we have DVR :)  Anyone have any favorites so far?


3. Lastly, I am excited about my new gym I joined.  I haven't been a member of a gym since I graduated in May and have been trying to exercise or run outside.  Well since it has been freezing, it motivated me a little to find somewhere inside nice and warm to exercise.  So far I am loving it!  My sister is a member at the same gym so its fun to pump some iron together ; )

Ok, ok...now that you are all thinking about how lame my life is, I will stop. Sometimes you have to celebrate the small stuff, you know ?!? Happy almost Friday!

1 comments:

Cameron said...

so those three things are great and all, but the thing you should be most excited about is coming to spend the weekend with ME and sleeping right inbetween me and J!
can't wait!!!