Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Prayer Request

Sometimes it seems life is just unfair...just doesn't add up...it should have happened to some one else. Before Matt and I got married, Amy McEvoy lead me and several other newly married/engaged girls in a Bible study as all learned how to become Godly wives.  As Amy walked us through that journey, I got to know Amy and her wonderful family.  She opened up her house to us once a week (many weeks it was much more than that) and I got to see into Amy's life. She is such a wonderful mother and  her family was what I looked at as "the perfect family" (I know no one is perfect, but you get the point).  She has five of the most PRECIOUS children in the world.  They are all so well mannered and sweet. She is an earthly example and model of a Godly wife and mother.  

A few weeks ago her youngest, Ansley, went to the ER for some stomach pain, and lots tests and scans later, she was diagnosed with anoplastic large cell lymphoma. You can read her whole story on the blog they have created for her here.  Reading her blog is SUCH an encouragement to me because of the faith that Amy and Matt have.  Please pray for Ansley, her four brothers and sisters, and Matt and Amy as they walk this scary journey. 

0 comments: