For new years eve we played it low key and just had our friends over to the house to watch some bowl games and hang out.
We had SO much food..but some how (like always) we manage to eat most all of it.
Boys watching the Carolina game:
Ben and Brad: praying for Carolina miracle
Matt: secretly celebrating their demise....
New Year's Eve is also Emma's birthday...so Happy Birthday Emma!
Emma is one of the sweetest girls I know...so lucky to have her in my life!
The whole group
This is the REAL us! I love this group of people...Matt and I are so lucky to have a wonderful group of friends in our lives. We are very thankful for them.
Another New Year with my wonderful husband!
On New Year's Day we went to Jordan and Wills and Jordan cooked us the traditional New Year's Lunch. She cooked black eyed peas (for health), collards (for wealth), and pork. I learned this year that the reason we have Pork (whether its ham, bbq, pork tenderloin...) is because pigs don't really have a neck so they can only look forward and not backward. So for the new year look ahead to all the good things in store and don't keep turning to the past. Pretty neat!
Happy New Year! 2010 was a pretty amazing year, although it had a lot of ups and downs, we are ending the year happy and healthy. God has taught us a lot this year- many lessons that will grow with us for years to come. I am excited about Matt and I's future and what 2011 has in store for us.

0 comments:
Post a Comment