WARNING: this post is all about my Christmas decorations...all of which I have already taken down and are currently in my attic. This is strictly a post so that I know what I did this because it never fails that I get to the next year and can never remember. So feel free to skip if you want!
All the stockings were hung by the...ugh...stairway...
I was very happy with the way the tree turned out this year..might be my favorite one yet
Some new ornaments we received as gifts this year..
I'm not sure if anyone else does this, but this is our Christmas book. It has five christmases in it and you it basically makes you write and describe each Christmas and put in certain pictures from throughout the season. There are spots for your Christmas card, a picture of your tree, favorite memories, your menu, etc. I've done it each year since we've been married and its been fun reading about the past two holiday seasons.
I was very pleased with how the tree topper turned out!
Kitchen table decorations
Holly and berries on the light fixture, just like I planned :)
I made this plate at Lacey's bachelorette party
The dining room table
The chandelier in the dining room
We decided to go light on the outside decorations. We had a few lights on the column and around the small porch. Maybe each year we will add a little to the outside decorations.
Hope everyone enjoyed the Christmas tour! I am off to watch the new season of the Bachelor...SO excited! The Bachelor is definitely my guilty pleasure ; )

1 comments:
Your tree topper has inspired me for next year! Everything looked beautiful Alyssa!
Post a Comment