I am two weeks old today!
I went to a breastfeeding support group with my mom on Tuesday and I weighed 8lbs 6 oz! I surpassed my birthweight and then some.
At that class they weighed me before and after my feeding and eat about 4oz at a feeding, I'm a growing boy!
My mom and dad went on their first date since I was born. It may have been just to Firehouse Subs, but it was a start.
My GG kept me and I was good!
I also went on several walks...including my first with Blakely and Tiger!
I now sleep in my own crib. This is so much better because I'm not waking my parents up and they don't wake me up.
I sleep in 3.5 hour stretches at night and eat in between. Overall I am a good sleeper!
My usual schedule during the day is eating every 2.5-3 hours with a small period of alertness and "playtime" afterwards. I usually just hangout with mom during this time or I will lay on my Boppy under my play mat and stare at my toys. I then take a nap for about 1.5 hours, usually in my Mamaroo.
I go through lots and lots of diapers! Daddy has learned that it is a bit different changing a boy diaper. Unfortunately he has learned this the hard way several times. For some reason I only like to pee on daddy :)
I had my first outings this week. I went to the breastfeeding group in Mt. Pleasant and then to Subway with GG and mommy. I also went into a store and did a little bit of shopping, too. I was a good boy! Later in the week I went to chick-fil-a with mommy, Aunt Lauren, Blakely, and GG. It was crazy, but a much needed outing for mommy's sanity!
Mommy realized how hard it is to take pictures of a 2 week old :) This is the best she can do!
Happy 2 weeks old baby boy! This week we have definitely been finding our "groove" and things are getting a little bit easier. Everyday we love you more and more, Banks! We can't imagine our life without you and you are the perfect addition to our family.



0 comments:
Post a Comment