I am one week old today!
What have I been up to this first week? LOTS!
Obviously I was born and spent some time in the hospital with lots of visitors (later post on all of that), but I also came home to my house!
I met my brother Tiger, I think I am going to like him! He has been so patient and sweet to me.
I went on my first walk with my family
We had to wait until about 8:00 because it was very hot!
I got my first sponge bath, I liked it ok...but it was nice to be clean :)
We went to the pediatrician and I got checked out. I had a great check up and everything looked perfect! I weighed 7lbs 12 oz, but will hopefully be back to birth weight soon!
I have been eating every 2.5-3 hours with mommy. Mommy's milk usually knocks me out.
I have been sleeping good at night as well. I usually sleep starting around 10 pm till around 8 am, only getting up every three hours to eat.
Daddy and I at the pediatrician- my Aunt Lauren is a doctor at the practice I go to so she stopped by and gave me some lovin'.
I have taken a few snoozes in my Mamaroo and I really like it, this might be a lifesaver for my mommy!
My nickname this week has been "tooters"...for obvious reasons ;)
Daddy had to go back to work on Thursday. Mommy and I missed him and all his help terribly!
One week old!
Banks, mommy and daddy love you so much and can't believe that God gave us you to be ours!








2 comments:
He's SO beautiful and perfect! :) I can't wait to hear more about your little guy! Glad to hear everything is going so well.
A perfect week for your family!!....my heart bursts with pride as i look at each picture. I get to be this precious boy's, grandmother!
Love,
Lolly
Post a Comment