Banks is three weeks old! This post is a little late, but that is the life of a new mom. I have been battling little fevers (pretty low grade) due to breastfeeding and it has taken a toll, but I am feeling better now. Banks has been doing great!
- He is sleeping in his crib still and will usually sleep one longer stretch (4-5 hours) then wake up every 3 hours after that. Occasionally he will wake up after a two hour stretch, but those are getting less thank goodness
- I am eating every 3 hours during the day for about 20 minutes
- I went to the pediatrician this week and I weight 9lbs 3 oz and was 21 3/4 inches long
80%tile weight
80%tile height
50%tile head circumference
Growing boy! My pediatrician joked and said "that I guess breastfeeding is going well and he likes it!"
- He is wearing size 0-3 month clothes, he has already outgrown a lot of his newborn stuff, which makes me so sad to pack up stuff already!
- He is such a good baby and usually only cries when he is sleepy or hungry, occasionally he will cry for no reason, but overall he is great!
- We have been taking walks to the park every morning and he is loving them
- He did develop a little neonatal acne this week, but it has already started getting better. He is still the cutest thing though :)
- His little personality is developing already and I love to find it out more and more every day!
- He is definitely a cuddler and would love to be held 24 hours a day. His favorite position is curled up with his head on your chest.
- He is beginning to look directly at us and stare at our faces...it is the sweetest thing to see him looking right up at you.
- He is a tummy time champ and has amazing head control for a 3 week old. He can hold his head up by himself and just look around when he is on our chest.
(this is an outtake, but I thought it was so funny. He is always trying to hold his head up by himself!)
We love you SOOO much Banks!


0 comments:
Post a Comment