Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Banks' Visitors

We have been SO blessed over the past four weeks at the outpouring of friends and family.  I have not cooked one meal since we have been home!  I cannot say enough nice things about all the people that have visited, cooked, cleaned, helped, etc for us in the last couple weeks.  What wonderful friends and family we are blessed with!  In all honestly we could not have done it without them!  

Here are a few of Banks' visitors that have come by in the past week or so. 


Holly and Ben finally got back from their vacation and to meet Banks!  I think Banks was in the middle of a spit up in this picture, but Holly is looking great, hah.


Ben, looking like a natural!


Lacey came from Savannah to meet little Banks and spend some time with me.  So happy for her to meet the little guy :)


Meg and Nathan came over and brought a delicious supper.  Mary is two and was pretty curious about Banks.  She needs some practice because she is going to have a baby sister in just a few more weeks!


Megan was able to come and snuggle with Banks for a bit and catch up with me!  So happy she got to meet him!


Becca came and met Banks and went on a big walk with us.  Banks loves his morning walks and it was nice to have a friend to chat with along the way!  She was great and was Tiger's buddy for the walk, I think he was pretty excited because he was actually getting some attention :)

It is so wonderful to have a support system of family and friends that I can call and count on during this time period.  They say it takes a village to raise a child and I am thankful for each of these people that make up our "village!"

0 comments: