We came home from the hospital on Saturday morning. We signed all of our discharge paperwork, they cut off his hospital ID and security bands, and he was officially all ours!
Happy family ready to head home!
We had a good bit of bags for just a few days. The sad part is there had already been one load taken to the house. We were prepared :)
Goodbye room 519!
Sweet baby boy in mama's lap headed to the car
Daddy pulling the car around
All strapped in and ready to go see where I will be living with mommy and daddy
When we got home "Tobey" was in our yard. Tobey is the official name of stork my dad and sister made when Blakely was born that will be used for all the babies in our family.
Isn't he so cute?
Welcome home Banks!!
Banks was so sweet and had gotten Tiger a present to give him when they met. Tiger loved his present from Banks and it has kept him entertained the last few days.
One of the things that I have been really wanting is a storm door. Well as part of my "push present" Matt had gotten a storm door installed (by the Jeffs of course) while we were in the hospital. We have loved this new addition!
My sister and mom made this adorable sign for my hospital door...is it not so cute!?! As Matt and I were sitting in our hospital room we could hear people comment all day long about how cute it was. I think they did such a good job! They added it to our door at home and I don't want to take it down, I love it so much!
Banks made a good transition home, although that first night was pretty rough. We have been doing better and figuring eachother out since then, but its a learning curve for sure.
We are so glad to have you home buddy! We love you!









0 comments:
Post a Comment