Thursday, September 27, 2012

4 Weeks Old

Banks you are 4 weeks old today...how is that possible?!

You are growing and changing everyday!

What a joy you are to us!


Right now our little world revolves around three things- sleeping, breastfeeding, and diapers.

You continue to be a good sleeper.  Your final feeding is usually around 8:00 and go to sleep afterwards.  This is where you usually take your 4-5 hr stretch.  You then wake up usually once more before getting up around 7:30 or 8.

During the day you usually eat around every 2.5-3 hrs...I feel like you're always hungry!  We are really getting the hang of breastfeeding now, which makes life so much easier.

When you're hungry you will cry and snort!  Just like a little piggy :)

You moved up to size 1 diapers...growing boy!

We have been trying out your sling and you love it! You love anything that is tight and snuggly. 

You had lots of outings this week to lunch, shopping, the park, and you even went and visited mommy's friend Shannon during her bridal portraits.  You do so well in your stroller on our outings, you normally sleep the whole time.  

You went to mommy's birthday party at GG and Pop Pop's and you did so well!  You were the best baby the whole time :)

Daddy snatches you up the minute he walks in the door from work.  He misses you so much all day long!

Your nicknames right now are tooters, snorter, pumpkin, or Banksie


Every day is so fun with you...I love being home with you!  We love you so much!

1 comments:

Christine {Our Traveling Nest} said...

You have such a handsome little guy! Isn't it crazy how much faster time is going by now that our baby's are here? I was antsy for her to arrive but now I just want time to SLOW down! And yes, motherhood is absolutely the best! I'm glad y'all are doing so well.