Monday, September 10, 2012

Banks meet Blakely

Blakely got to come to the hospital to meet baby Banks when he was just one day old!  We weren't sure if they would let her up on the floor, but they did!  These pictures crack me up, but at the same time are so sweet!  One day these two will be the best of friends, I hope. 

"Uh, Mommy, why is Uncle Matt holding a baby other than me?"

"Uncle Matt, is that Banks, my cousin you were telling me about?"

"Ok, I think I need to see him a little closer." 

 "Oh my goodness, he is kinda cute!  I wanna touch him!"
 "Mommy, I love my new friend!"
 "Hey Banks!!! I can't wait until you get a little bit bigger and we can play, I have so much to teach you!"

 "I love you, cousin!"

Blakely has visited several more times and they are quickly becoming best friends.  She is so curious, but so sweet with him.  GG has got her hands full with these two!

What a blessing these two are to me.  My mom laughs because she remembers so many years of Lauren and I playing dolls and now we have real babies to play with together!  Its pretty much the same, only a little more responsibility :)

0 comments: