Friday, July 6, 2012

ABC's of ME


I don't usually do this type of thing, but thought it would be fun!


A. Age: 27


B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike: I have cleaning the shower or tub...good thing the hubs will pick up the slack here :)

D. Dogs:  Duh, everyone knows I'm mildly obsessed with our dog, Tiger





E. Essential start to your day: A shower.  I have to take a shower every day because I have this weird obsession over my hair not being greasy.  I am not one of those lucky girls that can wash their hair every 3-4 days.  My max is 24 hours...but if there are several activities in one day, I will probably wash my hair twice that day.  And no, dry shampoo does not work.

F. Favorite colors: Totally changes, but right now its orange

G. Gold or silver: Depends, but mostly gold

H. Height: 5'6"

I. Instruments you play(ed): None...I have no musical ability.  I attempted piano lessons for a few weeks as a child, but my sweet, old lady piano teacher said I couldn't sit still long enough to give me a lesson.  She suggested gymnastics, ha.  

J. Job title: Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in Pediatric Neurology at MUSC 

K. Kids: 1 (almost)...in about 9 weeks we will have our first baby boy!

L. Live: Charleston, South Carolina
 M. Mom’s name: Peggy

N. Nicknames: Hmm...don't really have too many of these. My name is pretty unique, so no one ever really clung to any nicknames for me.  I get all kinds of permutations of my name such as "Lyssa," "Lysser," "Lyssie," etc. 

O. Overnight hospital stays: None yet, this will be changing soon!

P. Pet peeves: Dishes in the sink, unmade beds, fake southern accents, and laziness. 


Q: Quote from a Movie: Not a big movie buff...so don't judge me on my movie quotes.  Matt says I have the worst taste in movies of anyone he knows...whatevs.  I do tend to quote "Baby Mama" frequently.  I think Matt and I are the only people on the planet that think it is hilarious. 


Carl is an inventor/entrepreneur. 
Yeah.
I'm still looking for that home run, you know.
I mean, when I saw the iPod the first time, I was like...
I mean, I could've kicked myself.
That was so hard on him.
Now we're pretty tight on cash.

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: Younger brother, Ryan and older sister, Lauren  



T. Time you wake up: Usually between 6:45 and 7

U. Underwear: Are they asking if it wear it, then the answer is always yes. 

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Radishes...otherwise, all veggies are yummy!

W. What makes you run late: Not much, I hate being late.  If anything I always run early, which can be annoying sometimes. 

X. X-rays you’ve had: My teeth are the only thing so far

Y. Yummy food you make: Some of Matt's favorites are my meatballs, poppy seed chicken, and chocolate eclair cake. 

Z. Zoo animal you like: Lions...woo hoo ADPi (I am a loser, I know)

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

i'm glad Lysser made the cut.

Tricia said...

...and Lyssie made it, too!!! woohoo!

Alyssa said...

I thought of both of you when I typed those :)