Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Baby Update: 31 Weeks


How far along? One day shy of 31 weeks

Size of the baby? 18 inches, 3.2 lbs, the size of a head of lettuce (that one does not make sense at all, oh well)

Maternity Clothes?   Of course!

Gender? BLUE!

Movement? I feel him move all the time still. I think he has been flipping around because one night I will feel tons of kicks on one side then the next day its the other.  I can't figure out how he can kick me so far apart at the same time...he is really getting big I guess!  I just love feeling him move though!

Sleep?  Sleep has still been pretty good. One trip the bathroom around 4am and that's about it! 

Cravings? Water, cereal, sweets, fruit.

Symptoms?  Lots of round ligament pain, a little swollen feet, HOT (and the heat wave didn't help), and very very thirsty. 

What I miss?  Sleeping on my stomach

Milestones? Hmmm...I don't know of any good milestones this week.  At this point every week is a milestone for me because it gets us one week closer to our baby boy!

What I am nervous about? Just been praying so much for this life that is going to be here soon.  Praying that he will have a heart for the Lord. I pray that we will have the discernment and judgement to raise him in Christ and be the type of parents we strive to be. It is overwhelming, but knowing He is in control makes things so much easier.

What I'm excited about? We are headed out to Edisto today until Sunday! My brother is kind enough to house sit for us and watch over Tiger and his new puppy, Noah. I am so excited about a few days off of work and just having time to put my feet up and relax. I think this is perfect timing for a beach get-a-way!

My goal is to do a post about then nursery sometime in the next few weeks.  I would really like it almost done by July 15, my first shower.  We have a lot of family coming in town and I know they would probably want to see it.  I have been working on several projects that are finishing up, so hopefully we are getting there. Here is a sneak peak:


0 comments: