Thursday, July 19, 2012

Baby Update: 33 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights from this week:

How far along? 33 Weeks, 1 day

Size of the baby?  19-22 inches, 4.9 lbs- the size of a pineapple (That is according to my "What To Expect" app on my phone...that seems REALLY big 

Maternity Clothes? I wouldn't even want to attempt trying on any of my old clothes...I may feel depressed

Gender? Sweet baby boy!

Movement? Still lots of movement- he consistently kicks me in the lower left hand corner of my stomach and in my right rib at the same time...how is that even possible? I have no idea what position this little guy has gotten himself into.  The foot in the ribs is not very fun at all!  I am pretty sure he has compressed all my organs because I can't breathe...its pretty embarrassing at times.  

Sleep?  Pretty good,  still just one trip to the bathroom around 3-4am.  Getting comfortable is a work of art though, it requires no less than 3 pillows every night. 

Cravings? Ice water, sweets, fruit.  I think that he has squished my stomach because I am getting full pretty quickly and it is harder and harder to eat a big meal, especially for dinner.

Symptoms?  Always hot of course, heartburn, swollen feet

What I miss?  Not too much right now, too much to be excited about!

Milestones? Had our first shower and it was awesome :)

What I am nervous about?  Just starting to get nervous about how life is going to change in just a few short weeks.  I am just thinking about everything that needs to get done in the next sixish weeks is scary.  I know not everything has to be perfect, but I still have so many things we need to do!

What I'm excited about? We have another shower this Sunday and all my girlfriends from college are coming down!  So excited to see them!!!



0 comments: