My weekend started out by heading to Best Buy and getting an iPhone...I know I a little behind.
Of course I jumped on the instagram bandwagon and began snapping away :)
On Friday night Matt and I went to Husk for a delicious dinner. We have been trying to get in a few date nights before we have to line up a babysitter.
Neither one of us had to be Husk and there has been a lot of hype about this restaurant that is fairly new to Charleston. One of the most talked about dishes are the fried chicken skins served with their own hot sauce and a peach chutney. We ordered them for our appetizer and they were extremely good and not exactly what you would expect. We definitely loved Husk and think it almost lived up the hype...I would love to go back and try some other dishes!
Saturday was Lauren's official 30th birthday! Richard was at a retreat all week and weekend so we got to spend the day with the birthday girl...and the birthday girl's girl, which is a little better (no offense, haha).
None of us had ever been to PF Changs so we decided to go for lunch for a special treat. If you look closely Blakely has a "puff" stuck to her chin. She has just been introduced to puffs and doesn't quite have the hand-mouth coordination down yet. They usually end up stuck to her hand or chin. Every once in a while she gets one in.
This weekend we took some trips to Babies R Us and BabyBloomers to get all the last minute items that we needed for Banks to arrive. I would say he is stocked and ready. Our to-do list before he arrives is getting smaller and smaller!
If you can't tell, we ate pretty well this weekend, haha. Anna and Ryan were in town for the weekend, which is always fun! We hung out and went to eat at Sette Saturday night. It was so good to see them, especially Anna's growing baby bump :)
Ryan, Brad, and Matt after dinner
What is a weekend in pictures without giving a shout out to Tig?
We celebrated Lauren's birthday Sunday night when Richard was back from his retreat. Can't believe she's 30!
Happy birthday, Lauren...we love you!!!
We had a great weekend and it ended up being pretty productive. I feel like we are getting closer to being ready for Banks, which is crazy. Still have a few more things to do, but we are definitely on the countdown!




1 comments:
Hey! I know you are getting excited about your little one making his debut soon! I'm SO ready for our little girl to arrive in a few more weeks. My husband and I have been making similar trips to get last minute items too. :)
Post a Comment