Pregnancy Highlights from this week:
How far along? 34 Weeks
Size of the baby? 19-22 inches, 4.9 lbs- the size of a pineapple (That is according to my "What To Expect" app on my phone...that seems REALLY big
Maternity Clothes? Absolutely
Gender? Sweet baby boy!
Movement? Still lots of movement. You can tell that it is getting tight in there because it is less "kicks" and more "rolls." I don't know if that description makes any sense. He will stick out some of his body parts (either a knee, elbow, fist, I can't tell) and just leave it there so there is a giant bump. Matt likes to push on it and he will move again...so cool to "interact" with him :)
Sleep? Sleeping pretty good, crazy dreams some nights though. I haven't had any specifically about Banks, just other random stuff. They are so vivid, its crazy!
Symptoms? I will have to say that I don't have that much to complain about. My main symptoms are just feeling large and awkward. Most days I feel great- just like my normal self, only bigger! The one thing that makes me mad though is that most women always say that their hair never looked better than when they were pregnant, but I think mine looks terrible all the time! It just doesn't style or lay like it used to. Hopefully it will go back to normal post baby!
What I miss? I miss being normal and able to get around do everything I want to do. I am normally a "fast" person...which can get me in a lot of trouble, but is usually pretty helpful. I walk fast, I read fast, I type fast, I eat fast, etc. I really do not like doing things slowly...until now. I walk so slow, I annoy myself.
Milestones? We are done with baby showers and now it is time to hunker down and prepare for this little fella to get here. Time to get serious making sure we have everything on our list and the nursery is prepared. Crazy!
What I am nervous about? I am getting nervous about the whole labor process. It seems pretty overwhelming right now to think about, but I know that I need to start thinking about it.

0 comments:
Post a Comment