It has been so fun over the past several months to imagine, plan, and create a room for our baby boy. We had a vision that changed several times throughout the process, but I could not imagine a better result. It is exactly what I wanted for Banks and I cannot wait to tuck him in his sweet crib. It has been a labor of love and something I would do over in a second. From the very beginning of putting up the board and batten, down to the very last detail of finishing the pillow for the chair, it has been such a sweet time. Here is his room...hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
All we are missing is our baby boy!














11 comments:
Love it Alyssa!!! So cute
Banksiepoo is gonna LOVE it!
It looks so great Alyssa!!!
Oh my goodness!! This looks SO great!! I love it!! I'm having a really hard time trying to find pictures of nurseries that aren't too "soft" for a boy, but not too "masculine", either. You have a great balance!!
Where did you get the letters for the monogram?
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TrendyTrimmings
It is from a really nice seller on Etsy, her shop is Trendy Trimmings. She does a great job and sends a tool to help you put it up that is SO easy. I highly recommend it!
Thank you so much!! I'm definitely pinning this! ;)
Also, where did you get the rocker? We've been looking but I can't seem to find one that I like...
We actually found in consignment and then had it recovered by a local lady in town. I had trouble too because I didn't want to spend the ridiculous price tag for the ones I wanted! I would encourage you to look around at your local furniture consignment, I have seen a several so I know they're out there!
I am you r newest follower and omg, I am in love with your nursery! It's perfect!!
I love this! He will love his bla bla fox!!! Gretchen has the flower and it's her best friend :)
Hello. Where did you find the skinny book rack? Thanks!!
I just found your blog because I saw this nursery on Pinterest and instantly recognized it from Internet househunting last month! I wanted to look at your house because of this room! We use orange and blue too so it would have been perfect but we've decided to stay put. Nice to meet another Charleston blogger!
-Morgan
www.styleoyster.blogspot.com
Post a Comment